Victoire called me because she wanted me to make her and her fiance, Matthew, custom face masks for their wedding, but then she realized she was really wanting a custom dress that would fit her intimate wedding. We spent some time talking over the phone, and after getting an idea for what she wanted, we hung up, both excited to work together!
I got to work sketching some ideas and emailed them to Victoire before her first appointment. Here’s the sketch she loved:
From there, we got to work on her crepe dress. We ended up not wanting to use the beading on the shoulder, and instead, we went with a belt.
At one of the fittings, she asked if we could move the slit to the front. There was an excitement in the air, and at that point, I realized the dress was now hers.
I love that moment.
The chiffon on her right shoulder was a thought that came after the dress was almost finished, but definitely a wonderful addition!
A huge thank you to Those McKissics Photography for sharing the gallery with me! Thank you!!
- Lens: Those McKissics Photography
- Dress: Curvy Custom Bride
- Bouquet: Createrella Florals
- Videography: @ibeenjaminn
- Ceremony Music: @ronthethird
- Bride’s Hair: The Hair Doctor
- Bride’s Make-up: Beauty by Polo
- Groom’s suit: Bar III
- Groom’s tailoring: Curvy Custom Bride
- Venue: Holcomb Gardens
- Officiant: Bernard Mickle